Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #45



I finally got the chance to make a card for Kristina's Color Inspiration today! This was a super quick card!! I normally wouldn't used just dark colors, I think this screams for just a bit of red! I used the new Designer Series paper 'Walk in the Park' and stamp set 'Great Friend'. These items will be available April 1st in the new Spring Mini Catalog. Also used on the card is Whisper White card stock, Basic Black ink and Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. ... "just a bit of" - this was exactly what I thought, too! However, you did a great job! Your card is adorable and the flower designer paper is gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Shari - really love the gray paper you used - gives a very peaceful and elegant touch! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete