Friday, February 27, 2009

Decor Elements in Katy's room

I just love the new Decor Elements vinyl art from Stampin Up! These are sooooo easy to put up, and they add so much to a room. You must check them out! Have a look at the catalog by clicking HERE!

I bought the Ginormous Flowers awhile back, and decided to put them up yesterday. It took me about 3 hours total. They come on a roll, and each color is on a separate sheet, so I had to cut out the flowers and decide how to layer them and then finally put them on the wall. SO FUN!


Here is a look at Katy's room before. Please pay no attention to the mess and dead flowers on top of her dresser!































Here is the AFTER! Aren't they cute???















Contact me today if you would like a Decor Elements catalog mailed to you!

Thanks for stopping by!

love, shari

No comments:

Post a Comment