Saturday, February 21, 2009

Katy in the bath


I took this photo last month one evening when Katy was in the bath. Spike likes to look in there and see what's going on!

The photo isn't that great beacause the lighting in the bathroom isn't very good. I would LOVE to have a new, fancy Nikon SLR camera, they take AWESOME photos! But, alas, they are about $400 and I just don't think we can splurge on that right now. So, I'll have to keep it on my wish list. BUT, I do have a birthday coming up in a few months. hint, hint : )

It is sooooo beautiful today! The weather has just been awesome. It is about 70 degrees today. Its cool at night and in the morning. Just perfect! It won't be long and it will be hot, hot, hot all day, so I'm just soakin' in this wonderful, cool weather while it is here!



love, shari

No comments:

Post a Comment