Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Face Painting and Swaps!


Monday was the kids last day of winter break, so I took them to Universal Studios for the day. I let them get their faces painted, and of course, I forgot my camera. So I took their pictures as soon as we got home. Sara is a princess and Katy is an angel.

I've got a card to share. I am going to the Stampin' Up! Regional Conference in Orlando on Saturday and this will be one of my swaps. For you non-stamping people, swaps are card fronts we make to 'swap' with other demonstrators to get lots of ideas and samples.



To get this super-cool close-up, I use the super-macro setting. Macro is the button with the tulip on it. If you hold the button in, it will give you super-macro. My camera has to be on a certain setting to use super-macro, so check out your camera's manual to see you if can super-macro, too!

Have a good evening! I'm going to go work on my swaps now!
love, shari

1 comment: