Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY January 11, 2009...

Outside my window... The moon is shining bright

I am thinking... about what to do for our anniversary this week

I am thankful for... a wonderful husband who helps with the kids

From the kitchen... I'm smelling the banana pudding I made, yummy!

I am wearing... old t-shirt and shorts

I am creating... stamp projects for my monthly rubber stamp class

I am going... to go to bed soon

I am reading... tonite, I'm reading blogs

I am hoping... my husband remembers our anniversary

I am hearing... my hubby snoring on the couch

Around the house... are toys everywhere!

One of my favorite things... when my girls behave and we are all happy

A few plans for the rest of the week: attend MOPS on Monday, doctor on Tuesday, ballet and gymnastics for girls on Wednesday, finish getting ready for stamp class

Here is picture thought I am sharing... I took this picture back in August. Do you see the bee to the left of the butterfly? Isn't that cool??!!




3 comments:

  1. I posted a butterfly photo today too! http://thedailygrindbymak.blogspot.com/2009/01/for-today-1122009.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari,

    I'm so excited to find your blog! I found your link via the Simple Woman's Daybook.

    I grew up in Titusville, so when I saw you were from Florida I immediately clicked on your link. THEN, I saw you were from Mims! What a coincidence!

    Your girls are adorable, and I recognize the pine trees behind them. My parents had those trees in their yard, too.

    I also noticed the bottlebrush tree in your photo of the butterfly and bee. I always loved those when I lived there!

    Anyway, loved your daybook. Isn't it fun?

    Come visit me sometime over at Fragrance of Truth.

    Blessings!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has a monthly stampers club So much fun!

    ReplyDelete